How MOTS-c Helps
We know that mitochondria are the main cellular sites devoted to ATP (energy) production and fatty acid oxidation. The Mitochondrial-Derived Peptide MOTS-cpromotes metabolic homeostasis and reduces obesity and insulin resistance. Mitochondria also play a crucial role in determining metabolic flexibility.
MOTS-c in Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a multi-factor and age-related metabolic disease. Bone mesenchymal stem cells (BMSCs) are the progenitor cells of osteoblasts and adipocytes and play an essential role in the process of bone formation.
- Promotes fatty acid metabolism in the liver
- Promotes metabolic flexibility and homeostasis
- Helps regulate mitochondrial energy
- Protects against age and diet dependent insulin resistance and obesity
- Helps with weight loss
- Promotes resistance to metabolic stress
- Improves exercise capacity
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Improves glucose regulation
- Promotes cell differentiation to form osteoblasts
|Dimensions||17.5 × 15 × 3 cm|